advice and preparation
to help ensure you have an great stay, we offer some preparation advice and tips for your ski lessons...
... And to enable smooth running of lessons with the ESF, we also ask you to please observe the following rules:
For all reservations, please see the terms and conditions of sale
to ensure lessons runs smoothly it DEPENDS ON both the instructor and you
- Arrive early at the meeting point on your lesson card. You must be in possession of your card for all lessons even for private lessons.
- If you choose a package / lessons with lift pass, your magnetic card must be placed in the left pocket of your jacket which facilitates the entrance controls of each lift.
- Participation in lessons requires a certain amount of independence, autonomy and willing of participation and the student must take personal security for their own safety
remember to equip your child for their lesson
- Children need to be properly equip for lessons (skis, boots, helmet).
- No poles are required until level: 1ère étoile (1st star).
- If your child is using the lifts and slopes please ensure they are equipped with a lift pass.
- Lesson schedules can be modified during the season by the management of ESF.
- Weather conditions and breakdowns on lifts cannot be attributable to the instructors or ESF.
- If the actual lesson time is reduced for reasons beyond our control, No refund is made.
- Carré Neige Adult & Child: 16.80€ / 6 days. Listed as an option with lessons and lift pass on site
- New this winter: Carré Neige insurance and cancellation of stay:19.80€ / 6 days
- Guarantees and information see: www.carreneige.com
Open to children and adults alike, with crazy fun and exhilaration guaranteed !
- Meeting point at the Tufs chairlift, 15 minutes before closing of ski area...
- From 8 years old.
- GLOVES AND SHOES (OTHER THAN SKI SHOES !)
- SHOES (OTHER THAN SKI SHOES !)
- Don’t forget to wear warm clothes for the parts of the evening when you will be outside. (The yurt is heated !)
- Don’t forget your hat, gloves and ski trousers for the sledge ride back down.
- We will meet you between 18h45 et 19h15 at the foot of the Palafour chairlift in Tignes le Lac.