- Whatever your level, age or choice of discipline, our ESF private lessons are fully supervised by our expert instructors. You will progress at your own pace thanks to the personalised advice of your ESF instructor. Private lessons also allow beginners to quickly build confidence in skiing and snowboarding.
- Tailor-made classes, day or half-day, which can be taken alone, with friends or with family!
- Your private lesson is an effective alternative to group lessons as it allows you to focus on your technique and style with more time and detailed tuition with your instructor.
- Thanks to this special attention that will help to overcome the difficulties more quickly, your ESF instructor will immediately identify the points to be worked on and be implemented during the lesson.
- As we strongly believe skiing should be a pleasure, private lessons are held in a friendly and warm atmosphere and our instructors are always happy to share their mountain experience with you.
- Private lessons can be booked in a number of different disciplines like:
- In a group of up to 9 students of your choice and level, the private course offers small group learning for faster progression!
Wearing a helmet is highly recommended for adults.
Morning 2.5 hours
9:30am - 12:00pm
Morning 3 hours
9:00am - 12:00pm
Morning 4 hours
9:00am - 1:00pm // OR // 9.30am - 1.30pm // OR // 10am - 2pm
afternoon 2 hours
2:15pm - 4:15pm // OR // 2:30pm - 4:30pm
afternoon 2.5 hours
2:15pm - 4:45pm
afternoon 3 hours
1:45pm - 4:45pm
|ALL DAY||lesson times|
9:00am - 4:00pm // OR // 9:30am - 4:30pm
For beginner adults a lift pass is not required for your first lesson.
Depending on your progress and level, your ESF instructor will advice on what and when a pass is required.
High Season : From 24/12/2023 to 06/01/2024 - From 11/02/2024 to 02/03/2024 - From 07/04/2024 to 20/04/2024