- If you have never skied before or want to continue to learn, then a group lesson for adults with ESF is something that will benefit you this winter.
- Our group lesson programmes are adapted to the level of each individual and groups are selected with same level participants.
- Throughout the week you will ski at your own pace accompanied by a professional ESF instructor who will make you progress in a relaxed and friendly way.
- Whether you are a beginner or an advanced skier, you will join groups of 12 people maximum, to fine-tune your techniques and styles with expert tuition while discovering of the incredible ski area of Tignes.
- As a bonus you will benefit from the extensive knowledge and stories of the mountains that your ESF instructor will share with you.
Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended!
|Time of day||LESSON TIMES|
9:30am - 12:00pm
2:15pm - 4:45pm
9:30am - 12:00pm | 2:15pm - 4:45pm
Do not forget to obtain the Tignes / Val d'Isère lift pass for your group lesson.
(From the Class 1 level)
‘Beginners’ level is for people who have NEVER skied before…
If you have already skied, please don’t hesitate to contact our sales staff before making your reservation so that we can advise you on your level.
It is essential that beginners come to the first lessons of the week so that the whole group can progress together.
More Information about Carré Neige Insurance