- As a new skier, your child will be able to learn the basics with our team of qualified professional ESF instructors in groups of up to 10 participants.
- Each child can learn at their own pace and the emphasis is placed on the enjoyment of the lesson for each child.
- As the week progresses, your child will learn more about skiing and be confident in taking on different tasks to improve their technique.
- Ski lessons are offered for the day or half day, for 5 or 6 days.
- We also offer meals during lunchtime that are supervised by our ESF instructors, in one of our partner restaurants located in the heart of the resort of Tignes
Wearing a helmet is highly recommended for children.
|Time of day||LESSON TIMES|
9:30am - 12:00pm
2:15pm - 4:45pm
9:30am - 12:00pm | 2:15pm - 4:45pm
A lift pass is not necessary for your child at the beginning of the week.
The instructor will tell you during the week if a lift pass is required to reach the slopes.
More Information about Carré Neige Insurance