- Your child will enjoy professional group lessons. Our ESF instructors look to teach children the techniques and styles they will need to move through the learning process from Flocon to 3rd star.
- With a fun and educational program to facilitate and improve your child's experience in skiing, your child will be able to meet new friends and enjoy an experience in a safe environment.
- Throughout the week each child will evolve at a different pace that suits them.
- Group ski lessons are offered for the day or half-day, for 5 or 6 days.
- We also offer meals at lunchtime that are supervised by our ESF instructors, in one of our partner restaurants located in the heart of the resort of Tignes.
Wearing a helmet is highly recommended for children !
|Time of day||LESSON TIMES|
9:30am - 12:00pm
2:15pm - 4:45pm
9:30am - 12:00pm | 2:15pm - 4:45pm
Do not forget to provide your child with the Tignes / Val d'Isère lift pass for all star lessons
(From the 1st Star Level)
More Information about Carré Neige Insurance