- Our snowboard ESF instructors provide your child with an apprenticeship program that allows them to quickly acquire essential technical concepts.
- Your child can then progress according to his level and at his own pace, in a friendly and warm group.
- A few half-days allow children to make their mark and make their first turns in snowboarding on the slopes. Whether your child is beginner or confirmed, he will join a group corresponding to his level to make the most of his stay in Tignes!
- Snowboard lessons are offered half day, for 5 or 6 days.
- We also offer meals supervised by our instructors, in our partner restaurants located in the heart of the resort of Tignes.
Wearing a helmet is highly recommended for children.
Our snowboard lessons are available on morning or afternoon depend the period, please contact us for further informations !
9.30am - 12am
2.15pm - 4.45pm
Beginners: The Tignes / Val d'Isère lift pass is not necessary at the beginning of the week.
From Class "Izzy" level: Do not forget to obtain a lift pass for your child for Tignes / Val d'Isère.
Information : Snowboard children courses are normally offered from 8 years old, however we offer children from 6 years old to register, then if the course is not suitable, we will offer to convert his course...
More Information about Carré Neige Insurance