enjoy an unforgettable experience in the mountains of tigens val claret
with the knowledge and experience of your esf instructor
- If you want something different to do whilst visiting Tignes Val Claret, there is nothing more special than an adventure into the wilderness and a night in a refuge with a group of like minded adventure seekers.
- You discover nature, the open spaces of our mountains and powder off piste skiing.
- This multi-day off piste outing is supervised by our specialist and passionate ESF instructors and takes place in groups of up to a maximum of 8 people of your choice whether it be family or friends. Put on your ski touring skis and skins and go and discover an incredible off piste domain between Tignes and Val d'Isère or the surrounding resorts of Ste Foy, La Rosière and Les Arcs.
- Our ESF instructors will develop a program and itinerary adapted to your level and your desires which allows you to ski the powder of the most beautiful off piste sites of Haute-Tarentaise. In a friendly and warm atmosphere and with friends. Every night you will stop and stay in a shelter where you will admire a breathtaking sunset!
- (As each trip is different and the choice of our planned routes are always related to the snow conditions, we will propose you a tailor-made cost. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information or to pop in to our offices to meet the experts.)
- As off piste trips require an increased knowledge of the mountain environment our trips are supervised by specialised instructors who will be more than happy to share with you their many stories and knowledge of the mountains.
Do not forget to bring your Tignes / Val d'Isère ski pass for ski touring trips.