- If you want to improve quicker, build your confidence or want to try a different discipline than you are used too, then opt for a private lesson with one of our professional ESF instructors.
- We offer tailor made lessons in different formats of a day or half-day, which can be taken alone, with friends or with family!
- The private lesson is an effective alternative to group lessons, because it allows children to gain confidence quicker, thanks to the special attention that our ESF instructors can offer. This helps to overcome difficulties with greater ease.
- If you want to learn or progress in skiing, snowboarding, join the snowpark to indulge in freestyle or discover the ski area of Tignes/Val d'Isere we will offer a qualified ESF instructor especially for you.
- In a group of up to 5 students of your choice with same level, the private lesson offers small group learning for faster progression!
Wearing the helmet is highly recommended for teenagers.
For beginners (teenagers), the lift pass is not necessary during the first class.
Depending on your level, the instructor will tell you if a lift pass is needed.
Morning 2.5 hours
9:30am - 12:00pm
Morning 3 hours
9:00am - 12:00pm
Morning 4 hours
9:00am - 1:00pm // OR // 9.30am - 1.30pm // OR // 10am - 2pm
afternoon 2 hours
2:15pm - 4:15pm // OR // 2:30pm - 4:30pm
afternoon 2.5 hours
2:15pm - 4:45pm
afternoon 3 hours
2pm - 5pm
|ALL DAY||lesson times|
9:00am - 4:00pm // OR // 9:30am - 4:30pm
High Season : From 24/12/2023 to 06/01/2024 - From 11/02/2024 to 02/03/2024 - From 07/04/2024 to 20/04/2024