our private lessons give you the platform to enjoy at your own pace and with added focus
OUR LESSONS ARE FOR 1 HR and 1 HR 30
- An ESF private lesson allows you to gain confidence and overcome difficulties easier than in a group lesson.
- With a qualified ESF instructor to give you a more detailed assessment of your progress, you can learn and improve at your own pace.
- With technical advice and a helping hand, your progression through the levels will be more controlled and comprehensive.
- From beginners to advanced skiers/snowboarders, a private lesson will build confidence and results will be easier to come by.
- Our ESF private lessons take place between the lunchtime hours of 12:15pm and 2pm, offering you less crowded slopes and quicker access to the chair lifts!
Wearing the helmet is highly recommended for teenagers.
For beginners (teenagers), the lift pass is not necessary during the first class.
Depending on your level, the instructor will tell you if a lift pass is needed.
LUNCHTIME PRIVATE LESSON times
Book your private lunchtime lessons for 1 day, 2 days or for all the week !
|TYPE OF LESSON||LESSON TIMES|
1 Hr Private lesson
12.15pm - 1.15pm // OR // 12.30pm - 1.30pm
1 hr 30 min private lesson
12.15pm - 1.45pm // OR // 12.30pm - 2pm