- Join our team of ESF instructors this winter and learn more about your chosen sport of skiing. With a passion for the mountains, our team will build your confidence and share the knowledge of the slopes to ensure you progress at your own pace and have fun at the same time.
- Your ESF instructor will accompany you or your teenager all week long with the aim of improving skiing while enjoying a relaxed and friendly atmosphere!
- Our lessons are adapted to all levels, allowing all students to evolve at their own pace, combining technical skiing and fun skiing. Whether you or your teenager are a beginner or an advanced skier, you will enjoy skiing in groups of up to 12 people, discovering the incredible ski area of Tignes/Val d'Isère.
- Group lessons from beginner level up to competition level are all conducted with a qualified ESF instructor.
- We have many different lesson formats available, so take your pick and we hope to see you on the slopes with ESF this winter!
Depending on numbers, teenagers may and can be grouped with adults.
|Time of day
9:30am - 12:00pm
2:15pm - 4:45pm
9:30am - 12:00pm | 2:15pm - 4:45pm
Do not forget to obtain the Tignes / Val d'Isère lift pass for you or your teenager.
(From the Class 1 level)
More Information about Carré Neige Insurance