our private lessons give you the platform to enjoy at your own pace and with added focus
OUR LESSONS ARE FOR 1 HR and 1 HR 30
- An ESF private lesson allows you to gain confidence and overcome difficulties easier than in a group lesson.
- With a qualified ESF instructor to give you a more detailed assessment of your progress, you can learn and improve at your own pace.
- With technical advice and a helping hand, your progression through the levels will be more controlled and comprehensive.
- From beginners to advanced skiers/snowboarders, a private lesson will build confidence and results will be easier to come by.
- Our ESF private lessons take place between the lunchtime hours of 12:15pm and 2pm, offering you less crowded slopes and quicker access to the chair lifts!
Wearing a helmet is highly recommended for adults !
LUNCHTIME PRIVATE LESSON TIMES
Book your private lunchtime lessons for 1 day, 2 days or for all the week !
|TYPE OF LESSON||LESSON TIMES|
1 Hr Private lesson
12.15pm - 1.15pm // OR // 12.30pm - 1.30pm
1 hr 30 min private lesson
12.15pm - 1.45pm // OR // 12.30pm - 2pm
For adult beginners, a lift pass is not necessary during the first class.
Depending on your level, the instructor will tell you if a lift pass is needed.