assisted skiing offering skiing for all
enjoy the mountain with your family
- We believe everybody should have the opportunity to sdki, whatever the disability.
- Come enjoy the mountains with your family or try to ski for yourself. You can then discover the joys of skiing and the beauty of the mountains.
- Embark on seated skiing and let yourself be guided by our qualified instructors to discover and share with them the pleasure of skiing. You can then explore and discover the areas of Tignes and Val d'Isere.
- Specialised instructors supervise these outings with adapted equipment for each person. An unforgettable experience for all those curious to discover the joy of sliding (adults and children).
- Our specialised ESF instructors provide supervision for motivated disabled skiers (visual impairment, socialisation-concentration or motor, tetra or paraplegic).
- Your ESF instructor can ensure 100% of the steering and all the activity (lifts, transfers) or accompany you in a personalised learning whose objective can be autonomy.
- Equipment provided by ESF: Uni Ski, Bi Ski, Ski Armchair, GMS, tandem ...
|Time of day
9am to 12pm or 9:30am to 12pm
2pm to 5pm or 2:15pm to 4:45pm
9am to 4pm or 9:30am to 4:30pm